Welcome to the AG SEO website!
Please note that we are under no obligation to inform or seek your approval as a user for any changes we make to this document.
We cannot guarantee by-the-minute accessibility of our website or its accessibility at any particular time. We cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, or damages resulting from delays and interruptions in the use of our site or from its full or partial discontinuance.
Under no circumstances shall the AG SEO website be used to:
- promote unlawful activities or materials;
- infringe on a third party’s rights to use the website;
- send unsolicited emails from the website;
- intentionally infect other users’ computers with viruses, worms, Trojans and the like via the website, or infect the website itself;
- disable to any extent or modify the website in any way; and
- attempt any of the above or help a third party perform any of such acts.
The website in its entirety – logos (registered or unregistered), layout, text, graphics, images and software used – is owned by AG SEO, whose rights to the website are licensed and protected by Australian and global laws. No individual or group has the legal capacity to modify anything that constitutes part of the website without the written expressed consent of AG SEO. It can also be viewed only from a browser or be copied temporarily using the normal capabilities of the same.
AG SEO strictly prohibits the use or modification of any part of this website, including embedding it an another website, for commercial or any other purposes. No user is also allowed to reproduce, republish, upload to a third party or distribute this website’s content unless the act is carried out with our written expressed content.
General information only
This website only provides general information on matters of interest and does not give advice nor impart specific details on issues at hand. We ensure that whatever is published here has been tested for accuracy, but your usage of such information is your full discretion and responsibility.
Third party links
Content on this website includes hyperlinks and other pointers to external websites which you can link to at your own risk. AG SEO does not, in any way, promote or endorse information and activities found on these third party links, and merely intends to make your surfing experience more convenient. As AG SEO does not control third party sites and their content, it cannot be held liable for whatever consequences linking to them may bring.
Your use of the website is an acknowledgment that you indemnify AG SEO from all claims, suits, damages, expenses or acts of negligence that may arise from such use.
AG SEO respects your Statutory Rights under Australian legislation, such as the Australian Trade Practices Act of 1974 (Cth), and similar international regulations. It, however, excludes all other conditions and warranties related to the provision of goods and services to you as consumer. Details of this exclusion are as follow:
1. We do not provide warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, for all materials found on the website.
2. We do not guarantee that your use of the website will be free of interruptions and errors, and that materials transmitted from our server to your computer will be free from viruses, worms and other digital contaminants.
3. We are not responsible for whatever losses, damages or expenses, directly or indirectly, that result from your access of or inability to access our website as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the results of all actions or omissions to take actions on your part as regards your use of the website, given that we are not in control over the actions or omissions to take actions on the part of other Internet users.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability in case of breach of expressed or implied warranties is limited to the extent allowed by law and to the following:
Services – Re-provision of services and costs entailed
Goods – Repair and replacement of goods or equivalent, and costs entailed
We do not guarantee universal correctness or appropriateness of information obtained from the website. When the use of it is illegal in your country, access to the site is your full responsibility, depending on the existing laws in your jurisdiction.
AG SEO reserves other rights that may not be explicitly discussed in this document. If we find a breach committed by you that is not directly specified by any of the terms in this document, it will be acted upon based on related expressed terms.