If you are looking forward to increasing traffic and improving search results page ranking, you have to seriously perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You should not allow mediocrity to get in the way. You should not accept “okay” performance or results. You should only accept the best. This includes topic selection and quality writing.
Some website owners opt to write content on their own. They see no reason to hire professional writers. They only view this as an additional expense for the company. They do not realize that with the savings in workforce come the negative effects in content’s readability and value, which subsequently lead to poor traffic. Will you want this to happen to you? Certainly not; hence, you have to hire an SEO writer. Here are some points to ponder:
- Search engines ignore websites that do not perform regular updates. If you tasked yourself as the writer besides being the company owner and project manager, do you think you still have the luxury of time to publish articles weekly? By carrying multiple and difficult tasks all by yourself, it is more likely that you will not be able to give full attention to one of them. Surely, it is content writing. For this reason, you reduce the chance for your website to be visited and indexed by search engine spiders.
- These spiders also check the relevancy of your content to the query of Internet users. Hiring expert SEO writers will be the best thing to do. They are individuals who know how to “please” them because they are familiar with organization of information, plus keywords and links. More than these, they can strategically write content that will help position your site in the first page of search engine results.
- SEO writers will not allow the quality of articles to suffer in your aim to build links and insert keywords. They share information in a natural flow. In this way, they are also able to attract visitors who are later on converted as customers.
- SEO writers can also serve as site analytics. You can ask them to carefully analyze site activity to determine if current keywords and links are effective. They can also pinpoint which content are preferred by users and most especially, which information is commonly researched.
- With you so busy in your SEO project, it is likely that you are not updated with current news and trends. You do not have to worry because you have SEO writers to back you up. They will surely find a way to relate these news and trends to web content to attract more readers and grab the attention of search engines.
- One of the most important tasks that only SEO writers can do is to summarize content in only two sentences, which is essential to meta tags. In only 200 characters, they can help search engines understand if the content has information relevant to the inquiry of Internet users.
Before deciding to write content for your marketing website, you must ask yourself: Do I still have
sufficient time to spend for it? Do I have the expertise that can contribute to an effective SEO writing? Which is more important to me – to save from overhead cost or to maximize the potentials of my business? If you are able to find answers to these questions, you will also be able to find answers to the question: “Am I a good fit to become an SEO writer for my site?”